- Minimal action while expecting maximum results means disappointment.
- Daily action adds up. Daily affirmation helps.
- Be honest with yourself and aware when you’re making excuses.
- Don’t chide yourself for making excuses. Get to the root of them and they will fall away.
- If you’re scared, that’s okay. Acknowledge and allow.
- If you’re not ready, that’s okay too. Acknowledge and pray for clarity.
- When you’re ready, declare it, even if you’re afraid you might fail. You will be closer to succeeding because you tried.
- Write it down – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly – and hold on tight as it happens.
- Believe that you are worthy. Believe it as often as possible.
- Be grateful for the journey.
Good luck, my friends! Happy New Year!